Digital Marketing Director
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Digital Marketing Director to join our growing marketing team! As the Digital Marketing Director, you will be responsible for architecting, implementing and managing the digital marketing strategy across NSM Insurance Group and our leading B2B insurance programs.
Digital marketing and lead generation strategies are extremely important to our continued growth, so you will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are seeking someone who has a mastery of the digital and paid social landscape and can deliver strategic solutions and recommendations but is also comfortable with tactical, hands-on implementation. Quite simply, we are looking for someone who is ambitious and self-driven to own the day-to-day execution and management of our holistic digital marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Director will bring a deep and diverse understanding of new and emerging digital technologies and best practices. Your efforts will be centered around strategic digital initiatives across primary channels including email marketing and content strategy, digital performance marketing (paid search, display, social media, video advertising), SEO and search engine marketing (SEM), CRM implementation and strategic marketing analytics and reporting.
This position will collaborate with the cross-functional marketing team and agency partners to ideate, strategize, plan and execute campaigns, with a focus on digital engagement channels, in support of strategic business goals and objectives. We need someone who can effectively apply knowledge of emerging digital trends and technology to help our team concept strategic social and digital marketing plans and content development.
Leveraging a strong understanding of digital marketing, this role is a critical part of the go-to-market strategy for NSM and our 10+ B2B insurance programs.Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Head of Marketing & Communications, the job responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Director include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Build, plan, implement and report on a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to optimize spend and achieve tangible results across multiple channels, including email marketing, paid search, SEO, SEM, display, paid social media, big data and external vendor leads
- Work closely with marketing team and/or agency partners to create digital advertising assets (banner ads, etc.) and messaging to maintain alignment with brand standards
- Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals metrics and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities
Form effective search strategies including organic and paid search efforts
- Create, maintain, and optimize successful PPC campaigns across a variety of platforms. (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to provide keyword recommendations, audience targets, and measurement criteria to improve search engine optimization
- Perform competitive audits inclusive of positioning, bids and messaging tactics
Provide measurement tracking criteria/KPIs and reporting for all digital efforts to translate campaign data and provide analysis and reasoning for performance trends and future recommendations to improve return on investment efficiency
- Continuously track and report performance metrics to optimize all digital campaigns and advertising for campaign success
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization
- Interpret or make deductions from our website analytics
- Assist with launch of our B2B CRM platform to better qualify our lead generation programs, ensuring the success of our business objectives
- Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel
- Ensure optimization of marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process
- Assist with the management of the digital marketing budget
- Stay abreast of the latest digital trends, best practices and metrics measurement to provide proactive recommendations regarding new digital ideas and opportunities focused on business goals
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies and investigate benchmarks to provide suggestions for improvement
- 7-10+ years of experience in digital marketing and digital advertising, preferably in a strategic/leadership oriented role
- Experience managing digital marketing projects from concept to implementation, with solid project management skills
- Highly creative and innovative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, with hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Google & Bing AdWords, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn Ad Manager, CMS, CRM software and social media monitoring tools.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, Microsoft Dynamics, Click Dimensions, Unbounce, iContact, Sprout Social and SEMRush would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to develop compelling presentations and ability to influence and collaborate with senior level executives
- Highly innovative and analytical, as well as an ability to navigate ambiguity while investigating complex challenges across all marketing opportunities
- Models behaviors consistent with a high-performance culture must be highly resourceful, self-motivated, accountable and adaptive to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment; can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companys success
- Meticulous detail orientation, with excellent follow through and follow up
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- BS/BA in Marketing, Digital Media/Technologies or similar relevant field