1099 Flood Adjuster
RYZE Claim Solutions, is anchored by the strengths of the companies brought together to form this powerful hub of comprehensive claim services. With expansive service offerings, multiple business lines expertise and comprehensive claims knowledge, RYZE provides a wide range of solutions over a vast geographic area. These services include Daily Property, Catastrophe, Flood, TPA/Claims Administration, Casualty, Re-inspections, Audits, Appraisal Services, and Training.
Our flood department is growing and we need to add professional adjusters to provide services to our clients. NFIP flood work is available. NFIP authorization is required for NFIP work. This is a 1099 contract position that could take place anywhere in the United States.
- NFIP authorization required
- Experience preparing estimates with Xactimate, Simsol or Symbility
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to get in crawlspaces, get on roofs, kneel, bend, etc.
- A valid driver's license
- NFIP Authorization, active FCN Card
- Strong investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Capability to plan, organize and manage time
- Knowledge of insurance policies, theories and practices
- Skilled at using required property equipment such as measuring devices, digital camera, ladders, etc.
Candidate must have at least one current active estimating system registered and have the ability to send electronic reports through the Internet.
RYZE offers web based online Webinars as well as an experienced training department for additional training.
RYZE also offers competitive income. Client/results driven % incentive and transparency in billing. Payroll is done on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit is available.
RYZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.