1099 Casualty Adjuster
Casualty Adjuster will determine the appropriate investigation method; conduct the investigation through written and verbal communication; conduct field visits and scene investigations and secure recorded and non-recorded statements. They will obtain the reports, review, and follow-up when required of fire departments, police, and other law enforcement agencies. The adjuster will be able to address coverage and liability with the RYZE Examiner, the client, and other pertinent parties. The adjuster must maintain accurate and thorough notes, entries, and T&E expenses when required. They will be able to attend arbitrations, mediations, depositions, negotiations, pre-trial meeting, and trial.
- 3+ years of experience in related claims handling are preferred but not required.
- A Bachelors degree and insurance related designation are preferred but not required.
- Active licenses in multiple jurisdictions (or the ability to obtain upon request) Must be available to travel regionally.
- Knowledge of policy, claims practices, and understand claims adjudication process,
- Knowledge of casualty claim law and jurisdictional issues are recommended but not required.
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, prioritizing, and reporting on pertinent information through accurate, comprehensive and concise written reports
- Experience investigating, negotiating, disputing resolution
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Ryze Claim Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer