Manager, Business Architecture
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
A Business Architect interprets and contextualizes strategy for operational needs, develops specific artifacts such as business capability maps and value streams to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution, and helps streamline and rationalize the IT enablement process. At Liberty, our goal is to leverage modern technology to accelerate our speed and drive efficiency. Our Business Architect, working in tandem with our IT Enterprise Architect, Sr. IT Directors and our Sr. Portfolio Directors, will drive business results by organizing and sequencing modernization roadmaps, recommending investment allocations across different portfolios, and promoting the smart re-use of technology platforms.
Develops and maintains a business process architecture to ensure optimum support of the overarching business strategy (including mapping how products and systems interact with each other in the company), in partnership with the business
Identifies optimization potentials, such as leveraging shared capabilities between processes, increasing the adoption of technology or simplifying products / services, to drive long-term efficiency improvements, in partnership with the business
Ensures continuous, long-term, and, as far as possible, automated documentation of existing processes and ongoing optimization
Works closely with the enterprise and solution architecture teams to produce and further develop an IT capability framework optimally aligned with business processes
Ensures that business process optimization opportunities are executed across the company
- Deep industry expertise in P&C insurers
- Several years of experience in designing and developing E2E business processes frameworks and required IT capabilities
- Track record in optimizing operational costs in a P&C context
- Experience in value stream mapping, digital customer journey mapping, among other process tools
- Excellent strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Certifications: Six Sigma Master Black Belt, ISO certification or proven comparable experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and mediate between IT and business, and to shape shared processes, architectures, and structures
- Demonstrates the ability to lead people with the aim of identifying structural problems within organizations and minimizing functional interdependencies and silo-driven redundancies
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.