Due to business needs, GAINSCO is looking for several temporary Claims Customer Service Representatives to start immediately. In this temporary role, you will provide our customers first point of contact service when they need to report a claim. Customer Service Representatives collect accurate loss information, explain the claims process, alleviate customer concern with a personal touch, and efficiently forward the claim to the appropriate specialists in the claims department. All of these steps speed resolution and make a real difference to customers and the company.
What responsibilities does a Temporary Claims Customer Service Representative have at GAINSCO?
- First point of contact for claims being reported regarding accidents on insurance policies.
- Provide exceptional customer service while obtaining detailed information regarding the facts of loss.
- Use GAINSCO claims systems and other technologies to document the report of loss and transfer claims as necessary for resolution. Answer general questions and redirect customer calls as needed
- Contributes to team effort by meeting individual goals and helping others accomplish their job results where needed; quickly identify and report system malfunctions; by being flexible with regard to shift changes and receptive to structural change.
What is required?
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Demonstrated success in a customer service capacity, preferably in an Auto Insurance Claims environment
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage own time while prioritizing multiple tasks
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers
- Ability to learn and utilize computer systems and other technologies
- Ability to gather and analyze information in order to evaluate results and choose the best solution to the problem
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is preferred
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
- Regular attendance
What else do you need to know?
- This is a temporary position so benefits will not be provided
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.