Marketing Account Executive - Commercial Insurance
The Commercial Insurance Marketing Account Executive position requires big account, big risk management brokerage experience in this Top 10 Property & Casualty global brokerage handle. It’s very likely from day one you’ll assume a $1MM+ (maybe even closer to $2MM) book of business. Here are some additional specs on the job opening:
- Top Job Responsibilities: All marketing, client service and account retention. Help develop market relationships particularly in vertical segments.
- Important Technical Expertise: The organization requires experience with complex pricing & program structures such as loss sensitive accounts, shared & layered programs, international exposures or Lloyd’s syndicates. Experience with captives is a plus.
- Work History: Retail insurance brokerage experience as a senior client consultant involved with placement and leading client engagement is required.
- Compensation: $100k-$200k total first year compensation. A combination of base salary + incentive comp.
- Location: You can work in one of the company’s offices throughout the South Central, Southeast & Mid-Atlantic regions. Plus, you can be 100%, work-from-home as long as you reside in one of the following states: MO, AR, TX, LA, TN, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC or VA.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of Commercial P&C retail brokerage experience
- Large portfolio, large account risk management client consulting experience
- Knowledgeable with self-insured/alternative risk transfer (loss sensitive, captives, RRG, etc.)