Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryTravelers Marketplace is a next generation suite of products that allows digital brands to offer insurance solutions to their customers inside of their core consumer experience. The Marketplace product suite is highly customizable and can be deployed to meet each clients' business needs, which typically include: optimal consumer experience, revenue generation and core product acceleration. The Engagement Director role serves as the primary point of accountability to the Marketplace General Manager and other parties for the successful management and implementation of small to large sized client implementations, as well as a large client/partner portfolio. The successful implementation of these projects is critical to support the achievement of stated business goals.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- The Client Engagement Director controls planning and execution of the client-related project activities and resources to ensure that established cost, time, and quality goals are met.
- The Client Engagement Director works with minimal supervision and is responsible for applying advanced Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to client project deliverables, processes, and systems in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations.
- The Client Engagement Director operates within defined parameters using a proven Project Management Methodology with flexibility to merge different methodologies in accomplishing collective goals
Other Responsibilities include:
- As a client facing role, working with the internal team, client, and vendor partners to develop deployment timelines.
- Ensuring deployment timelines are achievable given multiple client priorities
- Conducting status meetings with the integrated team
- Establish formal client progress reporting model to be communicated internally and externally
- Driving task completion and monitoring/adjusting of client expectations as timelines change
- Developing forward looking resource and task-related risk assessments for each client/partner as well as for the overall portfolio.
- Develop forward looking resource perspectives to identify potential staffing gaps against new business pipeline.
- Run daily stand-up meetings with internal team and communicate/coordinate client project deliverables.
- Works closely with client services for post deployment optimization activities.
- Provide sales/presales support as needed.
- Other tasks as needed.
- College diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years of project management experience required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- 7 years of project management experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience managing others and/or project teams preferred.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Develops both individual and program level work/resource plans. Manages against them.
- Skilled in project management-specific tools to aid in the planning and management of client projects and the overall Marketplace portfolio of clients.
- Strong communication skills
- Professional demeanor
Environmental / Work Schedules / Other
Some Travel Required
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you have questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.