Commercial Insurance Client Executive - Healthcare
The Commercial Insurance Client Executive- Healthcare presents a new and exciting challenge as the ‘next step’ in your insurance career. This brokerage team is based in North Carolina, so you can work a remotely from home provided you also live within the state.
Under the umbrella of healthcare this team has a narrow discipline - Senior Living. Having some familiarity with healthcare facilities or related industries (like non-profits, social services or allied health) is enough for you to be prepared to run point from day one on large, complex clients.
#1 Priority- Client Engagement
- You are the lead service and retention strategist. Producers have limited to no involvement in daily service issues or the renewal process.
- You must be extremely comfortable with face-to-face client activity including reviews and renewal presentations.
#2 Priority- Marketing
- Your technical expertise means you run point on the entire renewal process. From analyzing insurance programs to identifying potential risks and liabilities, you gather the right information and resources clients need.
- You have experience managing large accounts. Senior living facilities have multi-site, multi-location operations with complex ownership structures. You understand pricing and how to negotiate with carriers for the best coverage & rates.
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of commercial property and casualty experience in client service, marketing or underwriting.
- Large, complex account exposure (over $500k in premium) is required
- Ability to take complete control of the entire renewal process
Compensation & Perks
$100k-$125k salary range (depending on experience) plus annual bonus opportunity based on book performance and retention.
Robust employee health and benefits plan + competitive annual PTO.