Are You Driven? We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, It is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCOs work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. Thats because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a FAST LANE REPRESENTATIVE do?
- Serve as the first point of contact for claims resulting from accidents involving GAINSCO policy holders. Provide exceptional customer service while obtaining detailed information regarding the facts of loss. Use GAINSCO claims systems and other technologies to document the report of loss and transfer claims as necessary for resolution. Answer general questions and redirect customer calls as needed.
- Resolve low complexity claims according to GAINSCO Standard Operating Procedures. Communicate with customers to investigate and resolve claims. Assist other Claims Adjusters with mailing, faxing, ordering reports, and using additional claims tools.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting individual goals and helping others accomplish their job results where needed; quickly identify and report system malfunctions; by being flexible with regard to shift changes and receptive to structural change.
What is required?
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree preferred
- Demonstrated success in a customer service capacity.
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage own time while prioritizing multiple tasks
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult customers
- Ability to learn and utilize computer systems and other technologies
- Ability to gather and analyze information in order to evaluate results and choose the best solution to the problem.
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
- Regular attendance
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.