Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Job Description SummaryThis position can be filled remotely.
Travelers is seeking an experienced Unified Communications and Collaboration Engineer who will be responsible for the overall execution and technical implementation of Office 365. Responsibilities include management of all Office 365 services including Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Exchange Online as well as tenant administration. This role requires Office 365 subject matter expertise across all features and services. Successful candidate must have hands-on design and implementation experience around the major dependencies of Microsoft 365 solutions. This candidate should be forward-thinking and have excellent engineering skills coupled with the ability to communicate effectively. Must be able to develop and/or implement large, complex technology solutions and ensure the operation, monitoring, maintenance, and improvement of critical IT systems for our customers.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluates systems specifications regarding customer requirements, transforming specifications into cost-effective, technically correct solutions.
- Prioritizes work and manages projects within established budget objectives and customer priorities.
- Responsible for establishing and managing to established quality control and security protocols.
- Provides the division, department and business area management with timely and accurate information regarding the status and performance of the assigned project(s).
- Leverages technology to develop, redesign and/or implement optimal technology solutions.
- Builds, leverages, and maintains effective alliances across technical and business community.
- Interacts with customers to achieve efficient, effective results.
- Multi-tasks, prioritizes according to business priorities and production availability requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Align, engage and coordinate activities across Cyber, Legal/Compliance, and other Infrastructure teams on program deliverables
- Engineer solutions in coordination with business and security teams around Azure Information Protection, DLP, retention policies, legal holds, and conditional access
- Represent the company's technical unified communication capabilities and manage day-to-day technical needs of customers
- Coordinating customer expectations according to product capabilities and align to internal processes and solutions
- Deliver expert consulting, design and engineering support to customers across multiple Unified Communication and Collaboration products
- Deliver reporting and trending information across the companies unified communication platforms, providing periodic management updates on progress, escalations
- Participate in multiple aspects of delivery life-cycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of Unified Communication technologies.
- Plan and coordinate platform upgrades and change management
- Stay up to date with Microsoft's roadmap and align without client's technical roadmap
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or its equivalent in work experience, required.
Three years of experience in Technology required.
Job Specifics / Technical Skills / Competencies
- Hand's on experience with Office 365 configuration and migrations (i.e. deployment of MS Teams, Exchange Administration, etc.) using various deployment scenarios and hybrid/interoperability setup
- Experience deploying and configuring Skype for Business audio, video and telephony solutions as well as integration with Exchange/Office 365 Unified Messaging
- Understanding of Access Architecture, Network and Security optimization specifics to the Public Cloud
- Understanding with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Familiarity with O365 User, license, and group management
- Familiarity with security components specific to Azure Information Protection (AIP), Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), Advanced eDiscovery and Conditional Access capabilities.
- Understanding of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams deployments and migrations
- Experience deploying and configuring Exchange, Mass Mail Solutions, MS SharePoint, and related Collaborative Products
Solid overall Microsoft skills (Active Directory, Exchange UM integration, etc.)
- Scripting Skills and Knowledge Recommended (PowerShell, Python)
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementTravelers is an equal opportunity employer.