Property Operations Manager
Do you enjoy working with people, have strong leadership skills, and a desire to learn and grow in your career? Our Managers of Operations Unit lead a team of customer focused processing specialists focused on meeting daily productivity and quality standards to make a difference in lives of our clients. We offer training and will help you develop the skills and abilities for success.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for coaching, developing, and engaging team members on a day-to-day basis. Your goal will be to create a positive and productive work environment where team members can succeed. As a resource for your team members, you will answer questions, help resolve issues and provide operational support. You may also participate in client meetings and/or assist with special projects. Successful Managers have strong organizational skills, work well with a variety of personalities, have a passion for excellence in customer service and lead by example. They are competent, self-motivated, and excel at motivating and engaging others.
On occasion, you may be required to work extended and/or weekend hours should the need arise.
Hire, lead, develop, engage, and coach associates ensuring performance standards are met and maintained.
- Assist with the interview process and make hiring decision recommendations for the team.
- Manage, engage, and motivate team members and ensure key productivity indicators are met.
- Communicate performance goals and standards and evaluate employee performance.
- Provide ongoing coaching and direction to associates and support a culture of teamwork, commitment, productivity and quality.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly team productivity reports.
- Delegate responsibilities to supervisors and/or team lead as appropriate.
- Coordinate/develop training, testing and maintenance for required employees.
- Handle escalated and challenging situations while maintaining a professional demeanor.
Build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships. Collaborate with internal support teams and management as appropriate.
- Effectively collaborate with various departments and levels in the organization regarding services, process, staff, and client needs.
- Maintain industry knowledge and operational skills and attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions as appropriate.
- Participate on committees and in programs for safety, fire prevention, disaster recovery, etc.
- May participate in client meetings and work on special projects as requested.
- Handle other duties and projects as requested based on business needs.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of professional work experience in a team oriented environment
- 1 year prior supervisory and/or team lead experience including coaching and developing employees
- Ability to work M-F 11am to 8pm, work overtime on occasion and work on Saturday on a rotation basis
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Customer Service experience in a call center environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Prior experience working in P&C industry and/or possession of a P&C license
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Poised and professional demeanor
- Ability to adapt to changing workflow volumes
- Familiarity with mainframe or tracking systems is a plus