Field Property Claims Adjuster
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role where you can see that you are making a difference in peoples lives? Are you looking for a position that allows you to do meaningful and innovative work in a culture of continuous improvement? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for growth?
As a member of the Property Claims Team, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment. In this role, you will travel to the loss site to conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge, as our Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowners products and services to help our customers through the claims process.
The field property claims adjuster will be traveling to insured homes within the Bothell Woodinville areas of Washington.
In this role, you will:
- Investigate and determine coverage onsite of loss and adjusts all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high severity.
- Handle moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little supervision.
- Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for the covered damages.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living arrangements.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty
Requires knowledge of coverages provided within various homeowner policies.
Capable of writing structural damage estimates of moderate to severe losses.
Effective negotiation skills.
Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills. Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems and analytical skills.
The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and at least 2 years of directly related experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.