International Procurement Analyst
5 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Are you looking to take your expertise in Procurement International? We have an excellent opportunity for you!
Assurant is seeking an International Procurement Analyst with a strong analytical background and negotiation skills to join our fast-growing company. As the International Procurement Analyst, will manage procurement requests and support procurement activity for international locations. You will also be responsible for supporting vendors spend analysis, perform market research and contribute to ad hoc procurement requests. This also includes assisting with the preparation of RFI's and RFP's, support vendor risk assessments, performance tracking & vendor monitoring to ensure that contractual agreements (SLAs) are met while guaranteeing service continuity. You will also work to ensure that all Assurant stakeholders understand our global procurement processes and policies.
Primary Job Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
Enterprise Data Analysis & Market Research:
- Provide support to gather & analyze vendor spend data for international locations and develop category plans. Research and assist in the analysis of industry trends and market vendors for bench-marking and bringing value added propositions to the business. Track and update actual vs. projected savings resulting from optimization initiatives. Report causes for variances.
Procurement Procedures & Processes, International Oversight:
- Collaborate in the development of RFIs & RFPs. Proactively identify and propose Procurement processes improvement opportunities. Support the generation of dashboards including sourcing, contract management and vendor performance. Assist the International Lead and Procurement team in the coordination of information gathering, data normalization and reporting alignment to strengthen international oversight.
Stakeholders Engagement & Procurement Project Management:
- Understand business needs and support stakeholders in partnership with the International Lead. Ensure the Procurement policies and procedures are correctly understood across team members of all company departments. Track status of procurement initiatives and anticipate potential deviations from project plans.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in procurement, category management and data analysis
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Economics, Business or similar area
- Technical aptitude and strong knowledge of MS Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting, between others) and MS PowerPoint
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven negotiation skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skill and take a proactive approach.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Bi-lingual - English (Primary) and Spanish, other languages a plus as well
- Experienced working with RFPs and RFIs
- Expertise in Category Planning is highly desired