Resource Center Associate
7 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Donegal Insurance Group is a regional property-casualty insurance company doing business in 26 states, headquartered in Marietta, PA, with 7 regional offices located in Athens, GA, Le Mars, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, Albuquerque, NM, Greenville, OH, Glen Allen, VA, and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
Donegal offers a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products sold exclusively through our network of independent agents. We are committed to the independent agency system and proud of the company's heritage, which spans over 130 years. Donegal's strong financial foundation and successful operating strategies have earned the company a rating of 'A' (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company, the nation's leading insurance rating organization.
Donegal Insurance Group has an opening for a Resource Center Associate to join our Albuquerque, New Mexico office. The Resource Center Associate will be responsible for handling inbound calls on select property/casualty insurance personal lines products for multiple states and all methods of billing both personal and commercial lines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to questions regarding product availability and discounts, billing and payment options, policy status, complaints and other customer &/or agent inquiries in a first time final manner.
- Efficiently handle incoming calls and/or e-mails from existing personal lines customers and agents. May do outbound calls and follow up work as required to process requests.
- Provides accurate general policy information to policyholders and agents regarding personal lines insurance products including policy content, billing issues, limits, and deductibles.
- Embrace cross training on select personal line products and billing payment plans for both commercial and personal lines for multiple states.
- Perform outbound calls and follow up work as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous customer service or related work experience
- Property and Casualty Agents License strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of property/casualty insurance products, insurance processing systems/ procedures, Best Practices, state regulations, and customer service practices
Donegal Insurance Group offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time, permanent positions. Learn more about our benefit offerings by visiting our Benefits page.