Senior Project Manager
3 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Donegal Insurance Group is a regional property-casualty insurance company doing business in 26 states, headquartered in Marietta, PA, with 7 regional offices located in Athens, GA, Le Mars, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, Albuquerque, NM, Greenville, OH, Glen Allen, VA, and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
Donegal offers a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products sold exclusively through our network of independent agents. We are committed to the independent agency system and proud of the company's heritage, which spans over 130 years. Donegal's strong financial foundation and successful operating strategies have earned the company a rating of 'A' (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company, the nation's leading insurance rating organization.
The Sr. Project Manager will be primarily responsible for leading a large, complex, multi-million dollar enterprise wide project with expertise in project estimation, resource planning, and executive presentation.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading the overall implementation and delivery of a Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance business core system such as policy, billing and or claims.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively work to build effective and positive relationships with peers, leaders, and internal customers while also demonstrating the ability to meet customer expectations and deadlines
- Provide overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific project milestones, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals
- Effectively work with the Program Director, demonstrating the ability to monitor and guide both internal and vendor resources to ensure deliverables and timelines are completed on time and within budget
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests that can potentially impact the overall project
- Establish a communication plan to update stakeholders including appropriate staff within the organization on progress of project milestones
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's in computer science, information systems or related field
- Solid experience using agile software development and delivery project methodologies
- Experience in developing project scope and objectives, involving all significant business partners while ensuring technical feasibility
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple high level project priorities
Donegal Insurance Group offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time, permanent positions. Learn more about our benefit offerings by visiting our Benefits page.