Global Client Officer, GRS
The GRS aspiration to seamlessly deliver a full range of innovative risk solutions to businesses around the world requires holistic and customer focused solutions that make it easier to do business with GRS.
The Global Client Officer sits within the GRS North America Distribution organization and oversees the Client Executive Program and Construction practices. This role is a champion for the customer and must be adept at breaking down organizational silos to create a customer-first mentality. This role is strategic and revenue focused in nature, with success being measured in terms of revenue growth, client retention, cross-sell, expanded product penetration and new clients. The Global Client Officer reports to the President, Field Operations GRS North America and leads a team of client-facing executives.
- Act as thought leader to define the future of the client-facing function, ensuring six pillars are met:
Commitment - Being enthusiastic about satisfying customers and making them feel valued; Fulfillment - Understanding and delivering on customer needs; Seamlessness - Making life easier for the customer; Responsiveness - Timely response, delivery and resolution; Proactivity - Anticipating customer needs and desires and striving to resolve issues before the customer feels pain; Evolution- Continually seeking to improve the customer experience.
- Responsible for ensuring that GRS provide clients with the coverage, solutions and services they need to manage risk and to achieve their business goals
- Align GRS Leadership Team around common understanding of what being customer-centric really means
- Unify all customer initiatives across different internal functions, providing recommendations for how to approach and navigate GRS in a simpler and more relevant way
- Ensure team members are focused on creating better relationships with clients and prospects, opening new commercial opportunities through new discussions judged by an appropriate return on investment.
- Maintain a 360-degree view of the customer / client to pave the way for measuring client satisfaction across all LM touch points
- Coordinate highest level executive contact between LMG / GRS and client
- Reach outside the organization through formal client interaction (Client Advisory and other Educational Forums) and involve clients in creative process or co-creation (for example New Product development or Blockchain information sharing initiatives)
- Collaborate with Clients on risk management matters with potential to improve products or performance; liaise with larger clients to lead to reciprocal access to business for both sides of the relationship
- Partner closely with underwriting and existing corporate functions and services across LM and GRS (e.g. Finance, Management Information, Communications and Marketing)
- Fully engage underwriting and claims staff as individuals who control most of the interaction with clients. Assist Underwriting business units and teams to support clients well through advocating, networking and issue resolution, leveraging frontline engagement to pave the way for deeper company wide and executive led relationships with clients.
- Requires diplomacy, innovation and a data-driven mindset
- High degree of collaboration, able to lead cross functional teams through earned or personal authority rather than positional authority
- Analytical capability to unite disparate sets of client data and score cards into a master view of the client
- Ability to look at the world from the clients perspective
- Thought leadership and innovative approach to inject new way of thinking and acting throughout the organization
- Familiarity with industry news and trends to identify opportunities
- Leadership and people management experience
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.