Territory Manager- Maryland
- Promotes the development and production of profitable business through the supervision, training, coaching, and monitoring of AMS activities and goals.
- Monitor adherence to company underwriting guidelines and provide feedback and guidance to AMS/Agent.
- Works closely with the field operations manager in achieving budgeted regional financial goals.
- Establishes procedures and controls to ensure accomplishment of service standards with assigned AMS staff.
- Oversees activities, workflows, and productivity to ensure compliance with company, regulatory, consumer and technical standards.
- Promotes the use of technology to improve overall efficiency, productivity and service both internally and externally.
- Identifies field weaknesses and implements improvement plans that bring AMS staff performance to an acceptable level.
- Works with regional management and AMSs in preparing and participating in a variety of important meeting forums, such as the AMS conference, producer council meetings and regional sales meetings.
- Assist in developing and implementing important strategies related to market share, agency appointments, product marketing, and other key corporate strategies.
- Monitors all communications to agents and follows up with AMS on the marketing effect and effectiveness of our communication. Responsible for automobile travel within territory traveling to agent offices. Must be able to drive an automobile to travel within territory. Car travel represents approximately 20-50% of employees time.
- College degree with 6 years Underwriting, Agency Management, Marketing, or Field Underwriting experience.
- The following experience is preferred:
- 3 years Supervisory
- 1 year Loss Control
- 1 year Claims
- Must have valid state-issued drivers license in good standing and be able to drive an automobile.
Selective is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Selective maintains a drug-free workplace.Qualifications
Licenses & Certifications