Commercial Property Supervisor
3 days left
- Career Level
Commercial Property Claims Supervisor
We have been retained by our client to identify qualified applicants for their newly created Commercial Property Claims Supervisor opportunity.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of 5-8 Property Adjusters handling commercial Property exposures nationwide.
- The client is seeking someone with experience in dealing with commercial Property exposures within the E&S or Lloyds of London market.
Experience in managing large commercial property losses (over $500K), including complex coverage issues such as business income and extra expense.
- Position is hands-on, overseeing the quality and development of work product and training.
- Actively participates in leadership, management, round table, claim review and training programs and contributes to their interactions and outcomes.
- Oversight and selection of vendors.
- Identifies compliance with all state, federal and/or client regulatory and reporting requirements in every jurisdiction serviced.
- Advancement opportunities exist because of continued company growth.
Excellent base salary, bonus plan, full benefits, 401K with company matching.
Apply for Commercial Property Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly