6 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Donegal Insurance Group is a regional property-casualty insurance company doing business in 26 states, headquartered in Marietta, PA, with 7 regional offices located in Athens, GA, Le Mars, IA, Grand Rapids, MI, Albuquerque, NM, Greenville, OH, Glen Allen, VA, and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
Donegal offers a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products sold exclusively through our network of independent agents. We are committed to the independent agency system and proud of the company's heritage, which spans over 130 years. Donegal's strong financial foundation and successful operating strategies have earned the company a rating of 'A' (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company, the nation's leading insurance rating organization.
The Claim Trainee position is an entry-level position within our claims call center. This opportunity is for those who desire to build a career in the field of Property and Casualty Insurance. Successful candidates will handle incoming claims calls while also developing the necessary skills to handle first-party motor vehicle claims on their own.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering all types of calls in a high volume call center including first notice of loss calls
- Providing exceptional service to our customers during the claim reporting and handling process
- Developing the investigation skills necessary to properly evaluate and settle claims
- Handling small first-party motor vehicle physical damage claims and minor third party motor vehicle physical damage claims
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or insurance industry work experience which provided customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
Donegal Insurance Group offers a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time, permanent positions. Learn more about our benefit offerings by visiting our Benefits page.