Farm & Ranch Underwriter Technician
3 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
We are a Property & Casualty Managing General Agency writing 120+ million in annual premium seeking a Farm & Ranch Underwriting Technician.
- Rate new and renewal Farm, Ranch, and Auto risk.
- Log all departmental mail and faxes.
- Document transactions in various proprietary systems.
- Issue insurance policies and endorsements.
- Handle other general office responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of office experience. Commercial or Personal Lines underwriting experience in Company, MGA, or Agency environment preferred but not required.
- Self-directed, energetic, and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- Friendly, upbeat personality with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with a collaborative attitude.
South & Western General Agency, Inc. has been in business since 1974 and is the Premier Managing General Agency in the mid-south and southwest. We offer employees a pleasant work environment that challenges those who are seeking further career advancement. Our business segments consist of Specialty Personal Lines, Farm & Ranch, Specialty Commercial P&C, and Commercial Transportation and are only distributed through retail independent agents.
South & Western is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive base salary and a generous bonus program. Our benefits package is outstanding and includes health, dental, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
Apply for Farm & Ranch Underwriter Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly