Assurant has an exciting opportunity for an Actuarial Internship for 6 months!
Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them. We are a global provider of risk management solutions, protecting where consumers live and the goods they buy. Assurant focuses on the housing and lifestyle markets and is among the market leaders in mobile device protection; vehicle protection; pre-funded funeral insurance; renters insurance; lender-placed homeowners insurance; and mortgage valuation and field services. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and part of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has over $32 billion in assets and $6 billion in annualized revenue.
- Product development and pricing
- Monitoring product profitability
- Assembling product rate filings
- Statistical analysis including generalized linear modeling
- State data reporting
- Currently pursuing (or completed) a degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- Completed at least one actuarial exam from either the Society of Actuaries or Casualty Actuarial Society
Diversity statement and application instructions
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.