Sr. Account Executive, National Accounts (Remote)
The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for working closely with the CUNA Mutual Group Account Teams to grow production for the MEMBERS CHOICE Mechanical Repair Coverage program (MRC). This would include current account training and development for CUNA Mutual personnel as well as the Credit Union personnel. Additionally, this position would include support for the CUNA Mutual Group Account Teams with New Business RFPs, Product and Rate Comparisons, and assisting the Account Team on presentations to bring new Credit Unions on to the program. Finally, this position is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and works collaboratively with the Operations team and Claims team to ensure client needs are satisfied on any policy issues or claim escalations. As this segment grows within National Accounts, this position would naturally grow to handle other accounts that may come into this segment/department.
Why You Should Consider This Role:
- You are a self-starter, organized and can anticipate business deliverables
- You can multi-task and prioritize initiatives while meeting deadlines
- You are authentic and love fostering relationships in changing landscapes
- You value the autonomy to use common sense and good judgment to make decisions
- You are comfortable dealing with multiple priorities
What You Will Like
- The people we care
- The diversity - every day is different
- The excitement we focus on What Matters Most to our customers
- The difference in the value Assurant places on strong leadership
- The opportunity to learn, grow and advance within our fortune 500 global company
- Competitive salary
- Build and manage relationships with the CUNA Mutual Group Account Teams.
- Build and manage relationships with both CUNA Mutual Group and Assurants Operations departments.
- Ensure efficient and timely responses and support to client requests, acting as a liaison between the client and internal resources and acting as a client advocate
- Ensure retention of clients through superior levels of support with CUNA Mutual as well as directly with the Credit Unions.
- Training and Development of the CUNA Mutual Account Teams with a specific emphasis on working with the Lender Development Program Specialist (LDPS) so they can conduct an effective Training Workshop in their own accounts.
- Work side by side with the LDPS and co-facilitate Training Workshops for Credit Union Loan Officers for the Face to Face channel as well as the Virtual Accounts channel.
- Work side by side to support the Lending Specialists (LS) of CUNA Mutual Group for New Business. This would include but not limited to supporting them for RFP responses, product and rate comparisons as well as the actual presentation to the new account prospect.
- Work closely with the Assurant Claims department on claim questions, clarifications, and escalations that come up from the Credit Unions and or the Credit Union Member
- Provide various reports to the CUNA Mutual Account Team and or the Credit Union directly relating to production, claims paid, and or claims denied.
What You Should Know About Us:
- Our uncompromising values- Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking, and Uncommon Results guide the way we support our customers and work with one another
- We are a Fortune 500 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 21 countries
- We have over 125 years of experience innovating and adapting to the changing needs of our customers
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Associate degree in Business, finance or related field |Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in professional account management or similar client-facing role
- Strong sales/account/project/relationship management skills (finance & insurance is a plus)
- Able to work independently and be a critical thinker
- Working knowledge of the warranty, financial services, and insurance industry and/or products (preferred)
- Superior organizational skills, and be able to manage multiple, complex priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills | Effective presentations skills
- Ability to follow up on requests continually and tactfully until the successful conclusion of appointed task(s)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)