Business Planning and Analysis Analyst
The Business Planning and Analysis Analyst will play a key role in the company’s forecasting and budgeting process. This role will report to the Administrator, Business Planning and Analysis and will demonstrate skills in financial planning, analysis and reporting. The candidate will participate in a range of analytical and data analysis activities which will enhance departmental understanding of financial and operational results, leading to increased efficiencies, lower operational expense levels and revenue opportunities.
• Review and assist in monthly forecasting of financial statements
• Generate monthly and quarterly reporting
• Assist in the preparation of annual budgets for business leaders
• Prepare detailed business analysis and provide opportunities and solutions for the business
• Develop cost benefit analysis to assess potential opportunities
• Create dashboards and ad hoc reports to support business operations
• Build strong interdepartmental relationships and maintain open lines of communication
• Conduct presentations as required
• Review financial results with business leaders, providing insights into results relative to expectations
• Prepare analysis of industry data and trends
• 3+ years of Financial or Business Planning and Analysis experience, preferably in the Property and Casualty industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, mathematics or other related degree preferred, MBA a plus
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
• High level of intellectual curiosity
• Ability to drive strategic direction and take initiative
• Must be able to translate performance of business from various data sources
• Effective communicator (verbal and written)
• Demonstrated innovative thinking
• Strong attention to detail
• The desire to work collaboratively in a team environment
NJM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.
Legal Disclaimer: NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.