6 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Safeway Insurance Company has been successfully writing automobile insurance since 1959. We are a strong stable company that prides itself on its superior relationships with its customers and employees.
We provide a team-oriented working atmosphere where hard work and innovation are rewarded with advancement.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to add to an already solid employee base. Our new hires will assist Safeway in fulfilling its objective of continued steady growth with the highest degree of quality.
We offer the opportunity to share in the company’s growth and profit plus the security of a top-tier benefits package.
Our Dallas office is looking to immediately hire an experienced Auto Liability Claims Adjuster.
Responsibilities include the investigation, evaluation and negotiation of auto claims.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Work experience with a minimum of 2 years BI claims adjusting
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Exhibit true team spirit and leadership
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English) are a plus
- Must possess a current Texas adjuster’s license
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, sick and personal days
Apply for Claims Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly