Insurance Commercial Lines Excess & Surplus Lines Underwriter -– REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Well suited candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years working as a Commercial Lines Excess & Surplus Lines Underwriter.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our Property & Casualty clients located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Commercial Lines Underwriter, Underwriter Associate, or Rating positions are available for one of our Excess & Surplus Lines Wholesale Broker clients.
Well suited E&S Wholesale candidates in Commercial Lines will have job opportunities ranging across the CL Property and Casualty sector (Package, Mono and/or Multi-line, Transportation, Habitational, Large Property as well as need for experience with Surplus Lines Tax Filings).
Job responsibilities may include:
- Conduct accurate and thorough risk selection with proper classification of insureds.
- Make critical underwriting decisions on risk acceptability, coverage alternatives, and pricing.
- Rate, quote, and bind risk based on acceptability, coverage, and pricing of middle and/or large or complex renewals and new business.
- Submit underwriting referrals to company brokerage facilities.
- Manage a portfolio of renewal business with focus on book management.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with producers, brokers, and reinsurers.
- Maintain accurate file documentation in accordance with company guidelines.
These Commercial Lines Underwriters, Underwriter Associate, and Rating positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring and desires a work at home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply unless you meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they’ve earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE’s unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.