Transportation Service Team Leader
About the Role
The Service Team Leader presents a great new challenge to bring together all your experience in insurance, client service, marketing and sales support. Working in this large insurance broker’s transportation division, you will be a critical resource to clients and team members on managing a large fleet trucking portfolio and supporting new business growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your role is multi-faceted with involvement in many areas of the agency’s operations:
- Client Service- maintain a dedicated block of clients as the lead Account Manager/AE.
- Sales Support- work closely with producers (experienced and newly emerging) on assigning accounts, preparing renewals and managing daily service capacity.
- Team Leadership- provide training, guidance and mentoring to the customer service team. Closely monitor activity, best practices and workflow policies/procedures.
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of commercial insurance industry experience
- Requires previous experience working with commercial transportation/trucking insurance policies in service, account management, marketing/underwriting processes
At the core of the Service Team Leader role is your ability to support multiple teams of account managers, marketers and specialists to ensure the insurance needs of clients are met in a timely and accurate manner.
It requires you to possess a strong attention to detail, relationship development, team building, technology utilization and account retention helps the agency continue on its upward trajectory.