CAT Sr. Resource Coordinator
The CAT Resource Coordinator is responsible for maintaining goodwill with CAT adjusters through regular communications and problem resolution; handles deployment of CAT personnel to assignments.
Communicates with adjusters daily through various methods.
Deploys adjusters in a timely manner when CAT events occur.
Disseminates pertinent information to adjusters including hiring, training, benefits, compensation, software/hardware issues and deployment.
Handles CAT adjuster inquiries and resolves internal problems relating to payroll, benefits, assignments, training and certification.
Assists in newsletter preparation.
May assist with seminars and training classes.
Performs other duties as requested by management.
Requires a high school diploma.
Previous general office or customer service experience.
Daily interaction with adjusters; occasional contact with clients. Contacts are primarily to exchange information.
Extensive overtime may be required during initial deployment when large catastrophe events occur.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Excellent telephone etiquette.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Basic personal computer skills including word processing.
Good time management and organizational ability.
People taking care of people. Its that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset thats inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.