Avail (affiliate of Allstate) is a new car sharing platform focused on improving mobility and reducing the cost of car ownership. We give car owners a way to earn extra income from their idle cars and connect drivers with a convenient, affordable way to drive a car when they want.
- Identify process improvement areas by thoroughly investigating problems, determining the causes, and suggesting opportunities for operational improvement
- Support growth initiatives, such as new launches/ pilots and the acquisition of peer vehicles
- Monitor the end-to-end booking process to ensure that we are effectively delivering on our promise to customers
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) across all areas of the business and train/manage new field staff, when necessary
- Collaborate with customer support team to monitor and resolve customer escalations
- Conduct research and analysis for ad-hoc topics such as the competitive landscape, potential vendors, pricing, market potential, etc. to inform the strategic growth plan
- 2-4+ years’ experience in an operational and/or client-facing role; high-growth operations or startup experience a plus
- Problem solver with a proven track record of leading initiatives and accomplishing goals
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision-making
- Proficient with Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong attention to detail
- Individual has a strong bias for action and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, cross regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
- Embody the Avail team’s 5 core values: Transparency, Collaboration, Bias for Action, Customer-Obsession, and Integrity.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% domestically
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.