Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Kemper is one of the nation’s leading specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper’s products and services are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our promises.
We are looking for dedicated, caring bilingual (Spanish/English) professionals who would like to work from home. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will assist our clients (agencies and customers) with questions and changes to their insurance policy. They will also review all policy information to determine if the risk meets the company's underwriting guidelines and processes.
If you are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to customers, have the ability to transition from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure, and have great bilingual (Spanish/English) communication skills. This is the opportunity for you.
- Training will be provided via a virtual classroom while you work from home. You may be asked to periodically attend office based training or meetings as needed.
- The pay rate for this position is based on experience.
- Call Center operation hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 PM-6:00 PM and Saturdays 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- The work schedule for this opportunity is Monday - Friday with rotating Saturdays.
- Paid training will be Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:45 PM for approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
- Answer a high volume of calls from brokers and insureds
- Review policy details and billing history
- Take payments while reviewing and processing change requests via phone, fax, or online.
- 2+ years of professional customer service experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required
- Previous insurance carrier, agency or call center experience a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.