Employee Benefits Analyst
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Role
A rapidly growing independent insurance agency with a regional office in the Philadelphia area is expanding its team and has an immediate opening for an Employee Benefits Analyst. They seek a benefits administration service specialist who has experience working with health insurance plans in Pennsylvania. You are part of the customer service team and support account managers and producers to promote & strengthen the client-agency relationship.
- Location: The office is located in Conshohocken, PA.
- Compensation: $50k-$70k salary range + annual bonus potential
- Technology/Systems: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Technical Background: Familiarity with group health insurance plan administration in Pennsylvania (also helpful if you have exposure to plans & rates in New Jersey & New York too)
- Experience: Insurance industry OR benefits administration experience in a corporate HR department will be considered. Insurance industry experience can include work at an agency or insurance company.
- Additional Skills: Able to independently manage small to medium sized projects. Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, ability to collaborate well with others and strong problem-solving skills. Demonstrates critical, analytical thinking.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your typical day can include the following client service support responsibilities:
- Communicate with corporate clients and carriers
- Manage policy changes & implementation
- Manage the renewal process
- Conduct open enrollment meetings
- Reconcile invoices and open enrollment changes
- Create presentations