Contact Center Supervisor- FNOL
Manages all operational, performance, and project initiatives associated with the Customer Relations or FNOL at the Contact Center. Responsible for the design and implementation of departmental process improvements to increase procedural efficiency, productivity and overall service quality levels. Evaluates individual and team performance against established service level commitments. Provides analytics around call data and customer trends to various organizations across Selective to ensure the voice of the customer is represented.
- Manages cross-functional team of customer service reps to meet/exceed departmental and company guidelines for quality and service. May supervise claims service delivery, loss mitigation success, and loss severity escalations. Creates and maintains a culture of service excellence within the department.
- Responsible for all team performance decisions including: preparing and delivering performance assessments, monitors attendance, payroll approval, and new hires selection. Responsible for addressing/resolving all team disciplinary issues and coordinating efforts with Human Resources when further disciplinary action is needed i.e. performance plans, terminations.
- Manages salary actions and budgets. Ensures department budget and forecast are complete.
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of the customer experience by creating and maintaining cross-functional training material and job aids in SharePoint for customer facing teams in both Branchville and the Service Center. Collaborate with Billing Services and the BSU routinely to ensure accuracy of material.
- Creates and manages departments strategic and tactical policies, workflow, and performance standards. Works to ensure department process and procedural guideline are reviewed regularly for relevance and effectiveness.
- Serve as primary liaison between ITS Telecom and Customer Relations on all matters regarding Finesse, Witness, Telestrat and other telephony systems. Maintain call flow scripting and diagrams of corporate auto attendant, and coordinate efforts with Telecom when needed during emergencies and or company events when changes to the corporate auto attendant are required.
- Leverage call analytics, and VOC survey results to identify and implement operational efficiency and productivity improvements. Share findings with CxP VP, BSU teams, AMS and FMS teams to ensure a consistent message is delivered and the voice of the customer is represented in discussion around new technology and other company initiatives. Work closely with other areas, which may include claims service center leaders and field operations on customer delivery solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current user experience/website industry standards and best practices. Evaluate
current web-based customer experience and develop model for on-going measurement using tools such as Tealeaf.
- May manage vendor solutions and coordination with Auto and Property Claims leaders to ensure solutions are within state specific legal requirements and the appropriate solution is delivered for each loss.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- This position requires the ability to work with minimal supervision to drive results through multi-disciplined teams from across the organization:
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated and highly energetic with a strong cross-functional orientation to drive the successful evolution of complex and business-impacting business processes.
- Must possess a strong passion for the customer service combined with strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to effectively evaluate complex information and make appropriate decisions.
- Service-driven professional who is innovative, analytical, and entrepreneurial with significant negotiation and influencing skills.
Education & Experience:
- College degree in communications, business, marketing, or finance preferred.
- 10+ years of working experience in related area with heavy emphasis in customer service management highly desired.
- Must have experience in change management leadership.
- Project management experience is preferred
Selective is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Selective maintains a drug-free workplace
Licenses & Certifications