Senior Commercial Insurance Client Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Role
A highly specialized commercial risk management agency that’s headquartered in New York City and operates on a national platform has immediate job openings for two experienced client managers. As Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager you will take the lead on servicing a dedicated book of business for the agency’s Tier 1 accounts, those that generate the most significant middle market & risk management premiums in their portfolio.
Location: Corporate office in New York City
Types of Accounts: The agency exclusively writes non-profit and social services accounts. Exposure to those types of risks is helpful but not required. You can easily learn this niche with a broad, general Commercial P&C coverage background in coverage like work comp, commercial auto, CGL, property and management/professional liability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct client relationship management. Take the lead on daily transactions for the assigned book (audits, adjustments, endorsements, analysis, billing, etc.)
- Full responsibility for the renewal process
- Establish timelines
- Manage reporting
- Gather renewal exposures
- Review carrier quotes
- Participate in presentations
- Manage post binding process (summaries, charts, COI)
- Ensure proper utilization of services (claims management and loss control)
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years of commercial insurance account management experience with a retail insurance agency/broker.
- Prior experience working with EPIC or a similar agency management system.
- State insurance license.
- Compensation range depends on experience ranging from $115k to $130k with annual bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits plus wellness program and 401k