Commercial Insurance Account Manager
About the Role
Join a regional insurance broker, privately owned and headquartered in Nashville, as a Commercial Insurance Account Manager. This job opening is for an experienced Commercial Property and Casualty insurance professional with at least three (3) years of lead client service management responsibilities. Here are additional highlights of the position.
- Portfolio Management– Diverse book ranging from a few small (but important) accounts to large commercial risk management policies with complexities in niches like energy, distribution and medical/health care.
- Special Responsibilities- The insurance agency’s ideal candidate has a strong background in marketing including understanding of new and renewal placement, underwriting negotiations and E&S marketing.
- Client Engagement- With larger account management comes the need for more strategic client facing experience. This isn’t just a ‘service work’ desk but an engaged role alongside the AE/Service Manager and Managing Producer.
- Technology- You work on the AMS360/WorkSmart platform
- Compensation- $65k-$75k in salary depending on experience
- Location- Nashville (agency HQ)
Skills & Experience
Experience We’re Looking For: At least three (3) years of agency client management experience. Able to run point as the lead relationship manager. In charge of A-to-Z support from onboarding new accounts to marketing renewals. Will delegate policy administration to CSR staff. State insurance license.
Apply for Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly