This position performs data entry, monitors email boxes, interacts with staff and field resources, dispatch claim assignments, reviews and forwards communications. Candidate performs work at Genpact’s Sandy Spring office location (presently remote owing to Covid scenario). Hours are 9am-6pm. Ability to work overtime, nights and weekends, when workload increases.
- Develop strong network of field personnel - inspectors, contractors, adjusters
- Dispatch claim assignments to the field
- Forward, setup, and stage various work related to dispatching and credentialing resources
- Follow up communications with resources relating to credentialing and dispatch
- Assist claims management by having performance discussions with selected desk and field personnel
- Work with resource recruiting / credentialing department to further build network coverage
- Assist with training of all desk and field personnel
- Work with technical teams and subject matter experts to develop various training videos to automate some training activities, including orientations, quick reference and specialty message videos
- Maintain communication channels with other functions and Ops teams
- Monitor caseloads and adjust when needed
- Establish periodic and frequent communications with clients and inside staff to discuss changes and updates to claim handling protocols.
- Provide status updates on individual claims as requested by client
- Any and all other tasks assigned within the unit
- Associate’s degree in field with skills transferable to position OR combination of two years in college education and experience relevant to position OR two years of relevant work experience.
- Adept at use of computer equipment as well as MS Office applications
- Vendor management, customer service, or sales experience.
- Effective phone presentation with ability to efficiently build connects, deliver information and respond to questions of a varying nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Data entry skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and effective time management
- Professional and courteous demeanor and ability to collaborate with a team
- Deep understanding and experience in Sales / Relationship management
- Past administrative experience in the property insurance or construction industries
Apply for Dispatch Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly