Commercial Insurance Account Manager
5 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Role
Join a Top 50 national insurance brokerage’s Northeastern region as Commercial Insurance Account Manager. Here’s a quick spec sheet on the nuts & bolts of the role.
- Location: Braintree, MA
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in a similar Commercial P&C agency client manager role
- Systems: The agency uses EPIC.
- Portfolio: Upper middle market accounts (considered ‘large accounts’ in their portfolio, mostly a generalist book
- Compensation: $75k-$90k depending on experience
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain and strengthen relationships with your accounts
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers
- Market services to accounts
- Perform account administration
- Handle renewals
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise
Here are just some ways the company describes their opportunity.
- Our goal is solely focused on enhancing the client experience.
- We aim to develop safe and healthy workplaces with real, lasting solutions that come from their insurance risk management portfolio.
- We are evolving and have experienced colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
- At least five (5) years of insurance agency commercial lines account management or account support
- State insurance license
Compensation & Perks
- $75k-$90k target salary range
- Full benefits and PTO company offerings
- Flexible work hours
Apply for Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly