We are a Property & Casualty Managing General Agency writing 120+ million in annual premium seeking a Farm & Ranch Underwriting Assistant.
- Obtain and Analyze Underwriting Information including inspections, MVR’s, etc.
- Service agent requests including quotes for new and renewal business.
- Rate and Issue Farm Package, Auto and Umbrella Policies.
- Process Endorsements.
- Support Underwriter as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years Commercial or Personal Lines underwriting experience in a Company, MGA, or Agency environment.
- Self-directed, energetic and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- Friendly, upbeat personality with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with a collaborative attitude.
SOUTH & WESTERN GENERAL AGENCY, INC. has been in business since 1974 and is the Premier Managing General Agency in the mid-south and southwest. We offer employees a pleasant work environment that challenges those who are seeking further career advancement. Our business segments consist of Specialty Personal Lines, Farm & Ranch, and Specialty Commercial P&C and Commercial Transportation and are only distributed through retail independent agents.
South & Western is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive base salary and a generous bonus program. Our benefits package is outstanding and includes medical, dental, vision, disability, paid time off and 401k.
Apply for Underwriting Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly