Employee Benefits Account Manager
About the Role
This independent insurance broker, headquartered in Chicago, has two immediate job openings for experienced health and welfare client service professionals. Below are specs on both jobs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Opening #1- Employee Benefits Account Manager
- Location: Downtown Chicago
- Highlight: Fastest growing team within the firm. Must have the capacity to work in a high energy, fast paced team.
- Experience: A career progression opportunity if you have a minimum of two (20 years of experience as a Benefits Assistant Account Manager. Otherwise it’s a role that fits 5+ years of tried & true Benefits Account Manager experience.
- Compensation: $65k-$80k depending on experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is required with less than 5 years of work experience
Opening #2- Employee Benefits Account Manager
- Location: South/western suburbs of Chicago
- Highlight: Working in a niche team (all clients are in the healthcare industry). This role has a lot of client facing responsibilities particularly as it pertains to open enrollments and compliance matters.
- Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Benefits Account Manager.
- Compensation: $70k-$90k depending on experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree is required or a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- You’ll work on a large service team handling mid-sized groups (fully insured and self-funded).
- You’re responsible for day-to-day account management, servicing, open enrollments and compliance.
- You must have a comfort level with managing ACA and open enrollments.
- Active state insurance license.