Commercial Insurance Account Manager - Small Business Unit
About the Role
A large insurance agency in Nashville is looking to hire an experienced insurance professional in its Small Business Unit. As Commercial Insurance Account Manager- Small Business Accounts, you will assume daily management duties of BOP accounts, many of which are mixed in with larger account books of business.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your success in this position will help the agency accomplish two things:
- Free up time and capacity for all account managers. This way everyone has the ability to dive deeper into client consulting without being bogged down on administrative tasks.
- Improve the client experience. Small businesses have different needs than national accounts. Matching people and resources with the right clients enhances retention and strengthens relationships.
The agency is looking to you, with your expertise in commercial insurance account management, to consolidate all the select commercial accounts. More than likely, these are package policies with less than $5k in revenue.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of commercial property and casualty insurance account manager experience
- Active state insurance license
- College degree or some college coursework is preferred
$55k to $65k target salary range depending on experience