Commercial Insurance Account Manager
About the Role
One of downtown’s most respected independent insurance agencies has created a new Commercial Insurance Account Manager job opening. Pairing up with the Director of Operations, you’ll work under his guidance to tackle the daily responsibilities of managing a large book of important accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Account Manager you manage the client life cycle:
- Gathering info for renewals
- Putting renewal proposals together
- Binding/Billing in EPIC
- Ability to talk to clients directly and answer questions / help as needed
- Send endorsement requests to carriers as needed
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years in commercial insurance account management experience; retail agency experience is required
- State insurance license
You’ll manage a generalist book of commercial lines (middle market) accounts. The agency writes a wide range of business accounts with a concentration on complex industrial accounts (chemical manufacturing, scaffolding & elevator construction, metals and waste haulers/transportation).
Compensation & Benefits
Target salary range is $65k-$85k depending on experience plus comprehensive health insurance package, 401k employer match and competitive PTO.