Personal Lines Client Manager - Private Client Group
About the Role
- You’re an experienced insurance professional joining an insurance agency’s emerging South Florida based service team. Private client group is a core business in this agency’s office.
- To this point the producers have done much of the renewal consulting & client management. In this new model, they will rely on you to be the relationship manager. Everyone has the chance to play a part in interacting with clients, handling marketing, getting involved in the sales process and so on.
- Customer Service is your #1 priority; this includes working with clients and insurance company partners.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2-3 years of personal lines insurance experience working for a retail agency
- Florida 2-20 license
- Experience managing High Net Worth personal lines policy is required
- Technical proficiency with rate, programs, coverage, exclusions and carriers in Private Client Group personal lines insurance
- Familiarity with placing accounts through main carriers like PURE, AIG Private Client and Chubb
Compensation & Perks
$70k-$85k salary (depending on experience) + comprehensive benefits and PTO package