Commercial Insurance Account Manager - Transportation
About the Role
One of the Southeast’s largest insurance agencies has a newly created client manager position in it’s transportation practice. Here are a few specs on the role:
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Schedule: After 6 months of employment, option to work at home 2 days/week for a senior transportation producer. Focus is large fleets.
- Details: Be the dedicated Commercial Lines Account Manager for transportation clients handling all service, marketing and client management. You’ll work 1-on-1 with an experienced producer who’s writing a ton of new business and needs a local service partner.
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years of insurance career experience with a heavy emphasis on transportation related business.
- Compensation: $65k-$80k target salary range (DOE)
Duties & Responsibilities
As Account Manager you manage the client life cycle:
- Coordinate & direct resources- Claims, Legal, Safety, Marketing & Technology
- Fulfill service requests and execute client deliverable plan
- Help Account Executives and producers with renewal preparation and marketing
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years in commercial insurance client service experience
- Fleet transportation/trucking account management and marketing experience
- State insurance license
Compensation & Perks
Target salary range is $65k-$80k+ annual bonus, comprehensive benefits and PTO package.