Insurance Sales Agent
Luis Gonzalez State Farm in Miami, FL USA
We are seeking a highly-driven, ethical, and organized insurance agent to join our growing team. You will act as a sales agent, selling property, casualty, commercial lines, and other insurance products to provide superior customer service.
Insurance Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Approach potential clients by phone, email, or in person
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals or groups .
- Determine the specific needs of particular clients by researching current coverage and available options
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
- Develop leads and schedule appointments
- Utilize a customer-focused, needs-based review of client insurance options to educate clients
Insurance Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Property Casualty License (state dependent)
- Prior sales experience
- Bilingual in Spanish Required
- Experience with standard business applications including MS Office
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to growing business relationships
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
Compensation: $40,000 to $80,000 Annually
Salary plus commission
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time