Commercial General Liability Claims Adjuster
About the Role
Industry leading Third Party Administrator in the professional management, administration, and handling of claims in the commercial general liability field seeks Commercial General Liability Claims professional.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research applicable coverage
- Identify and resolve any potential coverage questions
- Investigate facts of the loss by securing statements and supporting documentation such as contracts, cost of repair estimates, expert reports, photos, correspondence, etc.
- Exercise judgment in applying legal liability to assigned claims and will have settlement authority up to their specific authority, which may vary from carrier to carrier
- Assign defense counsel to answer and defend lawsuits where appropriate. Monitor and direct defense counsel, independent adjusters, and experts.
Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of commercial General Liability claims handling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding at client service
Compensation & Perks
$50,000 to $60,000
Apply for Commercial General Liability Claims Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly