Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative
About the Role
As Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative, you closely partner with producers to maintain client relationships, policy data and ensure the renewal process goes smoothly with this Detroit independent agency’s team.
Duties & Responsibilities
A Little Bit About the Daily Duties You Can Expect:
- Support new and existing accounts (certificates, binders, billing, etc.)
- Process policy changes: endorsements, audits and re-marketing
- Order MVRs, complete applications and request loss runs
- Monitor account quote; bind coverage
Skills & Experience
- One (1) or more years of commercial insurance experience
- Familiarity with using insurance company websites to rate policies, download policies and process changes
- These openings can work from their Troy office or Farmington Hills office.
- The CSR openings all support senior account managers. The units you could work in are SBU (Small Business Unit) or middle market.
- The agency entirely promotes from within, so joining the company as a CSR is the starting point for promotion through their service ranks to Account Manager.
- Other employees who have been successful in this role have come from captive agencies, direct writers or insurance companies in underwriting support.
Compensation & Perks
$35k-$45k salary + full benefits and PTO