Senior Commercial Insurance Risk Management Account Executive
About the Role
Senior Commercial Insurance Risk Management Account Executive- Consultant. Advisor. Insurance Expert.
Take on a dynamic new role that will build out an insurance broker’s risk management and consulting practice. You’re a critical part of team expansion looking at ways to grow, adapt and respond to the ever-changing complexities of their existing clients. A seasoned, accomplished commercial property and casualty professional with a consultative approach perfectly fits the agency’s vision for the future.
Duties & Responsibilities
Client Service- Support, preserve and strengthen relationships with current clients.
- Work closely with the team to retain and service a well-established book of business with long-term clients defined as middle market and large account (risk management).
- Develop personal relationships with client principals (C-Suite leaders) and decision-makers serving as an advisor on insurance program management and other business interests that could impact account growth and create potential operating liabilities.
Marketing– Leadership on the marketing, underwriting and renewal process.
- Tap into market trends related to underwriting, pricing and other factors that affect current client renewals.
- Work closely with insurance company partners on claims and loss control review, resources and other shared services that support client risk management strategies.
- Coordinate renewal timelines with the sales team and oversee workflows with account managers.
Business Development- Nurture opportunities to grow the book of business.
- Seek opportunities for referrals and spin off accounts & policy enhancements with current clients.
- Recommend new products and services can be implemented into the portfolio to ensure successful, comprehensive risk management strategies are fostered.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 10+ years of commercial property and casualty advisory experience in sales and client service. The majority of your experience must be in a retail insurance agency/brokerage. Applicable experience comes from similar Account Management, Sales/Producer and Marketing.
- Broad account exposure. Middle market, generalist industry management including, but not limited to, real estate, construction, professional services, commercial healthcare, marine and public entities/municipalities.
- A newly created role, this is a dynamic role with significant opportunities to impact clients, the agency’s overall portfolio and the sales and service team. Expect your time to be split 50/50 between inward & outward facing client engagement.
- Primary responsibilities are overseeing service, marketing, retention and claims.
Compensation & Perks
- Target salary range of $150k-$225k with considerations DOE (depending on experience) and future variable/bonus opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits, retirement and PTO package.
- Relocation assistance is available for individuals interested in moving to Southeast Virginia.
Apply for Senior Commercial Insurance Risk Management Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly