AmTrust Financial Services
AmTrust Financial Services, a fast-growing commercial insurance company, has a need for a Program Manager in our Maitland, FL office. Other locations may be considered.
Primary purpose: The Program manager is responsible for supporting the Director of Clinical Optimization in the implementation, process improvement and optimization of ancillary clinical programs. These programs may include pharmacy, networks (MPN, HCN, OBN), DME, PT, Diagnostics, and other medical interventions. This role will also be responsible for analytic measurement and improvement of medical management of their assigned programs. This role will achieve outcomes by focusing on clinical operations, development of new programs to support organizational vision, and cost savings.
• Monitor analyze and trend clinical program data to assist the Director of Clinical Optimization in the development, implementation and driving of key initiatives for ancillary clinical programs (pharmacy, networks (MPN, HCN, OBN), DME, PT, DX).
• Optimize clinical programs for nurse and adjuster efficiency, injured employee experience and claim outcome.
• Manage day to day issues with clinical program management interfacing with vendors and internal staff
• Potential to serve as a business resource for medical analytic needs
• Identifies best practices and trends in the industry, participates in evaluating new and emerging technologies and treatments to determine possible incorporation into clinical ancillary program
• Participate in office managed care and clinical operational reviews
• Manages project development/enhancements through coordination with WC operations
• Minimum B.S. or B.A. Degree
• Minimum 3 years of managing projects and vendor relationships.
• Project Management Office (PMO) experience preferred
• Preferred experience in Data Analysis Skills (e.g., SQL data extraction, Exporting to MS Excel, data manipulation, Report Formatting, and analysis)
• 2+ years of previous management experience preferred
• Ability to lead any necessary Process Improvement efforts needed to mature organization
• Experience in training, clinical applications, and clinical operations in the health care management setting or pharmacy benefit management.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft products including: MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
Skills & Knowledge
• Demonstrated results in developing strategic plans and executing key initiatives
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong Analytic, Documentation, and Organizational Skills
• Efficient with multitasking between multiple projects
• Knowledge of workers' compensation laws and regulations
• Knowledge of medical billing (ICD9/10, CPT, HCPCS)
• Experience with State and external accreditation managed care audits
• Experience with writing and implementing program level policy and procedures
• Ability to prepare presentation documents and effectively communicate them
• Ability to interpret/develop reports, metrics and improvement plans
• Ability to interact collaboratively and work effectively with a multi-functional team and throughout the organization; fosters an environment of shared responsibility and accountability
• Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
• Ability to collaborate across functional lines and leaders
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.