Financial Wellness Coach
WellAdvised(k) is an end-to-end financial well-being management firm specializing in the design, development, and implementation of customized human-centered corporate financial wellness programs to assist clients and their employees developing sound financial wellness programs.
Financial Wellness Coach Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides coaching services to clients’ employees following financial wellness program protocol. Creates an environment that is motivating, supportive, non‐competitive, and non‐judgmental for client employees.
- Become a subject matter expert in personal financial wellbeing and Medicare.
- Supports individual clients by encourages goal setting, providing information, offering solutions, encouraging progress, working to address financial hardships and opportunities.
- Being accessible to clients before and after sessions to answer questions and follow-up on issues that cannot be answered during scheduled time.
- Works with the Assistant Vice President of WellAdvised(k) to ensure appropriate staffing and scheduling of financial wellness programming and services.
- Demonstrates professionalism and on time communication at all times with complete client confidentiality.
Financial Wellness Coach Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial, wellness or related field.
- Minimum one year of experience in the financial industry or able to demonstrate other appropriate experiences.
- Health Insurance License
- Medicare License
- Preferred: CFP or other applicable certifications
Financial Wellness Coach Skills
- Knowledge of basic financial wellbeing, financial literacy, and employee benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and maintain records.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills (1 on 1 and group setting).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people and multi-matrix organization.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
Financial Wellness Coach Special Situations
- May be required to work outside of “regular” working hours to accommodate clients’ schedules and shift work.
- May be required to travel to sites within a geographical region or to various locations within a defined area (all travel reimbursed).
- Potential flexibility in workplace location (i.e. work from home, office space).
Financial Wellness Coach Benefits
- Opportunity for salary and/or commission
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time-off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
BABB’s mission begins “at home” by offering:
- Family-owned values
- Beautiful historic building worksite on Pittsburgh’s vibrant north shore
- Free parking
- Commitment to personal development
- Health-based rewards incentive program
- Gym / workout room
- Consistent social and community activities
Apply for Financial Wellness Coach
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly