Founded in 1959, Safeway Insurance Group is an auto insurance company with offices in nine states. Our corporate office is in the Western suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, and our organization specializes in the underwriting of specialized automobile coverage for drivers who cannot obtain insurance through the standard market.
We are currently searching for a Claims Adjuster for our corporate office in Westmont, IL.
Responsibilities include the investigation, evaluation and negotiation of specialized auto claims.
Requirements for the position include a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience as well as 1-2 year's claims adjusting experience. Strong analytical and communication skills are necessary. Qualified applicants should possess organizational as well as computer skills in addition to the ability to make independent decisions. Bilingual skills a plus.
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, sick and personal days
Apply for Auto Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly