Commercial Insurance Account Manager
About the Role
This Commercial Insurance Account Manager is a great way to step up into a full-on client manager role. This Chicago agency, with offices in the suburbs and downtown, is looking for someone with 1-3 years of commercial insurance customer service experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain and strengthen relationships with your accounts
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers
- Market services to accounts
- Perform account administration
- Handle renewals
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of insurance agency commercial lines account management or account support
- State insurance license
- Overall a generalist book of accounts across various industrial, professional and retail accounts.
- The agency system is AMS360. Ideally they’d like a new hire to have experience with and/or exposure to this system.
Compensation & Perks
$55k-$65k target salary range