(Medical) RN Case Manager
Work from Home, Office and on the Road. National Company is looking for self-motivated, energetic and independent nurses to fill multiple field case manager positions to be a part of our professional team.
The Medical Case Manager is responsible to coordinate medical care for Injured Worker’s, develop a comprehensive case management plan to facilitate recovery and return to work. You will work with Insurance carriers, Employers, Providers, Injured Worker’s and Attorneys. This is a heavy local travel role responsible for working with a caseload of workers compensation claimants within a defined jurisdiction.
Requirements and Skills:
- Have an unencumbered current Registered Nurse Licensure
- Must have CCM, CRRN, COHN, or CDMS certification.
- Own Vehicle and ability to travel extensively in local territory
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft applications, Outlook, iPhone Competitive salary within industry, flexible schedule, home-based office, full complement of benefits, company provided equipment.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CorVel will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.